3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2015 6:26 PM by JPMontero_Intel

OpenCV 3.0 IPP and TBB install on Yocto Edison errors

LukeP

Hi, I am trying to install OpenCV 3.0 using OpenCV 3.0.0-beta ( IPP & TBB enabled ) on Yocto with Intel® Edison and am running into a few errors.

I used a Nvidia Jetson with Unbuntu to get the TBB library. I followed the procedure of copying all of the listed files into their respective directories with no issue, (Note: I have the Arduino dev board, so I have the OpenCV dir on a 30GB SD card). However, the first round I forgot to add the tbb.pc to the /usr/lib/pkgconfig/ folder and ran the cmake -D WITH_IPP=ON.... and got some errors. So, I reflashed the Edison, made sure all files were in the right spots and ran the cmake -D WITH_IPP=ON.... There were some tests that failed and some modules that weren't found, but it seems like it was a success? Im not sure about the things that failed so I attached a .txt file of the screen output for more knowledgeable eyes.

When I run: make -j2 everything seems to be ok until the end where I get the messages:

[ 99%] Building CXX object apps/traincascade/CMakeFiles/opencv_traincascade.dir/HOGfeatures.cpp.o

[ 99%] Building CXX object apps/traincascade/CMakeFiles/opencv_traincascade.dir/imagestorage.cpp.o

[ 99%] Building CXX object apps/traincascade/CMakeFiles/opencv_traincascade.dir/lbpfeatures.cpp.o

[ 99%] Building CXX object apps/traincascade/CMakeFiles/opencv_traincascade.dir/old_ml_boost.cpp.o

[ 99%] Building CXX object apps/traincascade/CMakeFiles/opencv_traincascade.dir/old_ml_data.cpp.o

[100%] Building CXX object apps/traincascade/CMakeFiles/opencv_traincascade.dir/old_ml_inner_functions.cpp.o

[100%] Building CXX object apps/traincascade/CMakeFiles/opencv_traincascade.dir/old_ml_tree.cpp.o

[100%] Building CXX object apps/traincascade/CMakeFiles/opencv_traincascade.dir/traincascade.cpp.o

Linking CXX executable ../../bin/opencv_traincascade

/usr/lib/gcc/i586-poky-linux/4.8.2/../../../../i586-poky-linux/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/i586-poky-linux/4.8.2/../../../libtbb.so when searching for -ltbb

/usr/lib/gcc/i586-poky-linux/4.8.2/../../../../i586-poky-linux/bin/ld: skipping incompatible //usr/lib/libtbb.so when searching for -ltbb

/usr/lib/gcc/i586-poky-linux/4.8.2/../../../../i586-poky-linux/bin/ld: cannot find -ltbb

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

apps/traincascade/CMakeFiles/opencv_traincascade.dir/build.make:383: recipe for target 'bin/opencv_traincascade' failed

make[2]: *** [bin/opencv_traincascade] Error 1

CMakeFiles/Makefile2:3390: recipe for target 'apps/traincascade/CMakeFiles/opencv_traincascade.dir/all' failed

make[1]: *** [apps/traincascade/CMakeFiles/opencv_traincascade.dir/all] Error 2

Makefile:133: recipe for target 'all' failed

make: *** [all] Error 2

After I try running the cmake . command then the face detect example, but get errors:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:37 (find_package):

By not providing "FindOpenCV.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has

asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "OpenCV", but

CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "OpenCV" with any

of the following names:

OpenCVConfig.cmake

opencv-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "OpenCV" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set

"OpenCV_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "OpenCV"

provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been

installed.

Has anyone run into this and know how I can fix?