My name is Arnab Patra.
I am using Intel Motherboard DB75EN and i am facing following problems
1. When i connect my external seagate HDD to motherboard's any usb port (may be usb 2.0 or usb 3.0) it hangs on splash screen and nothing happens. But if i connect my external hdd into another machine (which is not a INTEL DB75EN Motherboard machine ) it boots properly.
2. When i am working on windows if any kind of usb pendrive is connect into any usb port (may be usb 2.0 or usb 3.0) it stops recognizing the usb device which is been plugged into usb 2.0 port and mouse stops working.
3. some time it stops recognizing usb devices such as usb mouse or usb hdd or usb pendrive by its own.
I already contacted intel tech support and they replaced my motherboard .
but I am facing same problem with the new one.
I still have 9 months of warranty period left.
i am using following hardware
1. PSU : 500 watt smps
2. 4gb kingston ram
3. 500gb seagate SATA HDD
4. Intel core i5 processor with intel hd graphics 2500
5. No graphics card installed.