Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4852 Discussions

Intel 82579LM gigabit

RHist
Novice

I have an Intel 82579LM gigabit card but I can´t get it to its default settings, can you help me?

The driver version is 11.15.16.0

I do not have Intel PROset installed

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Hello RescateHistoricoNetworks

To guarantee you will receive the assistance you need, we are now transferring your post to the Wired Ethernet Forum. For further questions or doubts about the Intel® 82579 Gigabit Ethernet Controller or related Intel® products, here is the link to this specific forum: /community/wired/content Wired Ethernet Forum - Now, to make sure you will always have other means to communicate with us besides our forums, you can access this link: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport Contact Support and choose the form of communication that will most likely attend your need. We will be more than glad to assist you.

0 Kudos
RHist
Novice

It does not have or show "Use Default". I do not have Intel PROset installed, so it doesn´t show it to me. The problem is that I used to have good connectivity within my network which included to other work stations and a NAS, we are connected through a switcher, lately I included a Mac computer, I was having difficulties transferring info between the Mac and a computer so a mess with its properties hoping I would get a better rate between the two but when I changed the properties it also harm the connectivity with the other two work stations but the NAS. So, I want to get the properties back to normal. Can you help me?

0 Kudos
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Hello RescateHistoricoNetworks,

It seems like we have a duplicate post. To guarantee you have all the assistance you need, we recommend that you use only one post. - Sandy_Intel is already helping you there.

0 Kudos
SYeo3
Valued Contributor I

Duplicate post, please refer to .

0 Kudos