Admin Control Mode (ACM) allows User Consent Code setting to be set to one of three possible states:
- None (this is your setup)
- KVM Only (default state after configuration unless you uncheck “Consent required” checkbox in AMT profile with SCS console)
- All Redirection Applications (equivalent of CCM settings).
This setting is per Intel® AMT based system NOT per AMT user account or session.
This is Intel® AMT setup part.
Then there is KVM Viewer part – some of KVM Viewer applications (like Real VNC Viewer Plus or Intel KVM View) allow to be set to override User Consent setting, but it requires:
- Intel® AMT to be configured in ACM (to make User Consent Code setting be changeable at all)
- AND -
- Current KVM Viewer App user to have PT Administration ACL Realm (be Intel® AMT administrator) – either using default Intel® AMT Digest administrator (admin) or any Intel® AMT AD/Digest account with PT Administration realm assigned (in AMT Profile)
I think in your case you have Intel KVM Viewer app (part of MS SCCM vPro Add-on) configured to use User Consent Code so it tries to change User Consent Code setting from None to KVM Only – and as account running it may not have PT Administration Realm Intel® AMT refuses this request.
To change it :
- open Intel KVM Viewer app alone (64 bit version - C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\Intel Core vPro processor add-on System Center Configuration Manager\KVMView.exe,
32 bit version - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel Corporation\Intel Core vPro processor add-on System Center Configuration Manager\KVMView.exe)
- Click Options button and in Session Settings
- uncheck Require User Consent.
- Click Apply.
thanks for this Information. I will search and try the Option you mentioned here.
I searched for this Option in Intel KVM Addon (after i saw it in VNC Viewer) but i don't see it maybe ;-)