Thanks Jose - this should help me hit the ground running w/ ADC on the Edison! Hope I can provide some useful feedback sooner than later.
Thanks Jose, Just picked up the spark fun module after playing with the Arduino board for a while and this saved me writing the code from scratch.
Thank you so much!
Hope it is useful!
By the way, I am also writing a library to work with a UART Linksprite Infrarred Camera using the Edison
Here is the link of that Github, it is still going on.
Regards and let me know if you have any doubts!
I am using an Edison connected to an Arduino host board. I am trying to read analog data from one of the Arduino board's analog input pins. I want to get the analog data from a process running on the Quark MCU.
I guess I can mainly follow your MCU instructions on SparkFunEdisonADC/MCU at master · humberto-garza/SparkFunEdisonADC · GitHub
- I'm using a 2 wire sensor
- Can you advise me on how I should do my wiring connections on the Arduino host board? Anything special for I2C?
- How would I modify setup_I2C_MCU.sh differently?
- In mcu_ADC.c, would I need to define ACD_ADDRESS and ADC_REGISTER differently?
Thanks for any advice
- You can use it from python, node, Arduino IDE, C or C++.
Hey, great stuff!
I'm interested in getting this module working within my node script.
How do I go about that?