actually this a gallery, and your question need to be moved to the forum area.
1. Try to change CS_PIN to 7 in config.h (and connect CS wire to this pin instead of pin 10)
2. May be pull-up resistors are needed (as well as all electrical scheme).
3. Add digitalWrite(CS_PIN, HIGH); after pinMode(CS_PIN, OUTPUT); in A7105_Setup() of a7105.cpp
4. Try to reduce a frequency of SPI bus. Add SPI.setClockDivider(SPI_CLOCK_DIV16); after SPI.begin(); in A7105_Setup() of a7105.cpp
Actually need to debug a code having a hardware.
I tried your suggestions:
- Used PIN 7
- Added digitalWrite(CS_PIN, HIGH)
- Reduced frequency
We are still not able to get the code working.
The modified code which I am using is at: coptermanager-simple/arduino at galileo · napsternxg/coptermanager-simple · GitHub
The circuit diagram which we are using is (Please Note that the PIN 10 in the circuit below has been replaced by PIN 7. Everything else remains same):
Details of the problem and differences in voltage between Arduino and Galileo circuit are posted on the following link:
I look forward to your reply. This issue was also mentioned to Oleg ['firstname.lastname@example.org'].