Could you kindly let us know which OS are you using?
We shall be waiting for your response to further assist you optimize your computer since I suspect that your OS needs to be optimized in order to perform better.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Intel Go Green, Save The Environment!
personally these are my fundamental recommendations,
- Disable any power-saving settings .
- Isolate your swap file.
- Check your AGP settings( AGP Speed setting in your PC should matches your graphics chip set's maximum )
- Register your software products
- Run a disk scan to check for hard drive issues
- Run a defragmentation program
- Clear your browsing history and Delete your cookies
- Check Your Startup Folder(keep minimal)
- Dont keep large size files in desktop.
Try to upgrade the RAM size