5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 1, 2015 8:40 AM by allan_intel

Constant!!!!  Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered

Will_T

igfx driver crash.PNG
      I currently have 2 systems at my company experiencing this nonstop display driver issue.  Both run the same i5-3450 CPU on a H67MA-E45 (B3) (MS-7678) motherboard with 8GB of DDR3.  One has been in service for over a year, and the other is a brand new build that hasn't even been deployed yet.  Upon running the Intel Driver Update Utility 2.0, I was able to get both machines onto the latest VGA drivers (15.33.32.64.4061, Dec 2014), but this is still happening.

I have parsed through other threads on here regarding this issue, but have yet to find any solutions which actually fix this problem.  The above screenshot is from this morning, with the system sitting at idle with no applications running.  Still, it crashes about 15 times every hour.  Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

I have seen documented cases of this error happening as far back as 6 years ago, I find it surprising that in all that time this is still happening.  Please advise.