1 of 1 people found this helpful
Welcome to the Intel Support Community. As you may have read in other posts, there are multiple causes for connectivity issues and different actions that may help. Here are some actions that have resolved this condition for other users:
- Configure the wireless adapter and router with the settings mentioned in the following document:
- Make sure QOS mode is set to WMM enabled in the router and also in the Wireless Adapter settings.
- Confirm that the Wireless security encryption is set to WPA2-AES, or test if there is an improvement without authentication.
- Review the Power Options - Power plan and make sure the Wireless adapter is set to Maximum Performance, plugged in and on battery.
- Disable the Bluetooth device of your computer. This can be done with a switch in the computer, in Windows configuration, or disabling the driver in Device Manager.
- Update the Firmware of your router.
- Check if there is an improvement placing the computer closer to the router, or changing the position of the PC.
For adapter replacement, we would advise you to contact the Computer Manufacturer Support, so they can provide information about which wireless adapters are supported in your PC.
Please try these recommendations and let us know if there is an improvement, or in case you need additional details in order to apply any of those.