Try resetting the SSD to available through the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology interface. Then delete any partitions it may have or run a secure erase and leave it as unallocated, you can use Disk Management (Control Panel) or Diskpart (cmd).
If the issue persists, shrink the partition on your boot drive just around 200 MB.
Thanks joe for answering my question.
I re-installed the lastest IRST and resetted the SSD to available, then i shrink the boot participation 200MB, but no luck. The IRST interface show no "Accelerate" tab. I wonder if IRST has disabled "accelerate" tab for my moderm in new version for some reason?
If so, is there any new realease to fix my (and many users's, I think so) problem and make this brilliant technology available to everyone, especially I'm using Intel chipset with Intel SSD.
Anyway, I hope my issue can be fixed as soon as posible, so could you tell my what to do next, or if you need any more information, please reply to me
I recommend using Intel® Rapid Storage Technology v12.9 for Mobile Intel® QM77 Express Chipset.
Do you see an option that says: “Suppress SMART event”? Click on it if you do and try again.
I'm using QM77 Express chipset, I can see it in device manager.
I don't see anything like supress smart event in any tab in the interface.
Is the SATA controller still configured in RAID mode in BIOS?
If yes, please share a screenshot of Disk Management and attach the report from Intel® Rapid Storage Technology v12.x.
I have the same laptop and have also experience some of these issues. You definitely have to find the right version of the RST tool in order for the Accelerate tab to show up. For this model I usually download the one from the HP Driver site for Windows 8.1 x64. That one works every time. Definitely make sure the bios has "raid" set for the sata drives. Open command prompt as an admin and use diskpart to clean the disk and make sure it has no partitions on it. The last problem I was having is that even when the accelerate tab showed up, I would blue screen as soon as I actually tried to accelerate the disk with a critical process died comment. The thing that solved that was to shrink my 'C' drive 200 mb as they suggested above. Once I did that, I was able to accelerate the disk. When I went back into disk manager it had used about 4 MB. All that time for only 4 MB.... Thanks for the suggestion though, it worked!