Here are our recommendations:
- Clear the CMOS battery by removing it for one minute and power cycle the board.
- Take the board out of the chassis and test it over a non static surface with minimum components installed (processor, memory). You can use pins 11 and 13 to power up the board.
- Test the system without memory installed looking for beep codes. If you get 3 beep codes, test with different memory.
- If possible test the system with a regular ATX power supply.
- If the issue persists after removing memory and the power supply, we recommend contacting our support group via phone to replace the board under warranty.