1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 18, 2015 5:51 PM by ForumMigrationAdmin

How IoT can change the era of current software development?

ForumMigrationAdmin

Well, revolution is on the edge of software development. So far what we think is only about software development, now time is came when it will be equally distributed between Hardware & Software. As we all know IoT is currently taking baby step to create revolution in software industry. I am sure when it gets mature it will change everything. IoT is all about device to device communication without interruption of human activities to make it happened. IoTH is something where human takes the control of device communication. In a nutshell it is all about artificial intelligent.

Intel is making it's move in software industry by introducing IoT XDK which is amazing & very easy to learn. I have just started with it & able to set up everything in just a few hours of efforts.

All I can say is IoT will going to change whole architecture of current software industry in next few years. So let's learn IoT with Intel XDK/ Edision.

Happy Learning!

• 1. Re: How IoT can change the era of current software development?
          ForumMigrationAdmin

Computers are going to be nowhere and everywhere at the same time...

We are experiencing a convergence from top down (like the Edison for example), and bottom up (like the Raspberry Pi 2 for example). Totally different architectures that now can do similar things... basically a tiny thing that runs a full general purpose OS, and is cheap.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

samontab.com