Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

Intel HD graphics family ist fehlerhaft?

TCho3
Beginner

Hi Community!

Ich bin stolzer Besitzer eines Surface Pro 2 und bin auch soweit sehr gut damit klar gekommen.

Seit einigen Tage wird mir jedoch immer wenn ich Photoshop CC 2014 starte eine Fehelrmeldung des Grafikkartentreibers angezeigt.

Die genaue Fehlermeldung lautet: "Der Anzeigetreiber wurde nach einem Fehler wiederhergestellt."

Diese Fehelrmeldung bekomme ich dann jedes mal.

Ich habe schon probiert nach einem neuen Treiber zu suchen, aber wurde nicht fündig, deshalb habe ich nur ein Grafiktreiberpaket von Windows dazu runtergeladen.

Ich glaube aber nicht, dass ich da einen neueren Treiber runtergeladen habe.

Danke schonmal im Vorraus

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ROBERT_U_Intel
Employee

Hello Tom

The latest Intel HD graphics driver for Haswell based systems is 15.36.18.4156. This is the generic Intel version of the graphics driver and does not include and customizations Microsoft made for the Surface Pro 2. If you want to try the generic driver you can download it at:

64 - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=24785 http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=24785

I would recommend setting a restore point on your system before installing the generic driver in the event that you want to roll back to the Microsoft provided driver.

You will have to install the generic driver using the have disk method detailed below. Please download the zip version of the driver and unzip to a folder on your desktop and follow these steps exactly to install the driver.

1. Login with administrator privileges

2. Open Control Panel

3. Open Device Manager

4. Click on "Display adapters"

5. Double click "Intel HD Graphics"

6. Click on the "Driver" tab

7. Click on "Update Driver" button

8. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software"

9. Click on "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"

10. Click on "Have Disk" button

11. Click "Browse"

12. Navigate to the folder that you unzipped the Intel HD Graphics driver to

13. Navigate to the Graphics sub-folder

14. Double click the igdlh64.inf or igdlh.inf file <-- depends on if you have 32 or 64 bit OS</span>

15. Click "OK"

16. Click "Next", Driver should now be installing.

17. If successful, click "Close", Reboot.