1 of 1 people found this helpful
Thanks for the reply and suggestion.
Although I raised request to "Intel Developer Support Team" as suggested by you, but later on I fixed this issue and posting the solution here also so that other facing the same issue can solve it easily.
1) I mounted other file system using PEN DRIVE.
2) Insert the PEN DRIVE with consist of file system in the DK-100 machine
3) Boot the system
4) Run the command to find out the all with started pattern "libc-" including hidden files
find / -type f -iname "libc-*" -ls
5) I found the file "libc-2.15_org.so" which I renamed under /media/mmcblk0p2/lib. This path can be something else in your system.
6) cd /media/mmcblk0p2/lib
7) mv libc-2.15_org.so libc-2.15.so. Press ENTER
9) Eject the PEN DRIVE so that internal build can be run. Problem is fixed now.