Do you get any LED blinks or beeps from the board? You may need to attach speakers to the back panel audio port.
Getting two blinks or beeps could mean the motherboard is detecting the TV tuner card as a regular graphics card. Try setting the BIOS to accept both but to use Intel® HD Graphics (IGD) as default or primary graphics controller.
I carefully studied technical product specification Intel® Desktop Board DN2800MT
http://downloadmirror.intel.com/20714/eng/DN2800MT_TechProdSpec09.pdf (All pages)
1) settings the BIOS to accept both but to use Intel® HD Graphics (IGD) as default andprimary graphics controller.
2) installed in PCIe DVBSky T9580 TV tuner with an external power supply (12V@5A);
3) I to attach speakers to the back panel audio port and internal stereo Speakers;
4) 1-2 seconds Switch the power button motherboard;
5) I has not received any LED blinks or beeps (audible error code) from the motherboard - LED continuously lit;
6) doesn't boot with DVB TV tuner card PCI-E inserted;
7) Switch (1-2 seconds) the power button motherboard - does not turn off;
8) Switch (8-10 seconds) the power button motherboard - motherboard reacted.
Motherboard with Intel® NM10 manufacturers: ASRock, Zotac, Asus ... work well with DVB TV tuner
The problem is not in the power PCI-E and not in DVB TV tuner.
I think the problem is in the BIOS initialization.
I want to believe in high quality INTEL...
DVBSky T9580 PCIe TV tuner.JPG 110.1 K
Did you take any steps in order to determine if the PCI Express x1 slot is damaged by any chance?
I understand you have tested different video capture cards but, did you try a completely different type of card? Is this issue happening with more than one Intel® DN2800MT?
...In this slot work perfectly other PSIe device.
DVB TV works fine on motherboards with Intel chipsets: Asus (After fixing BIOS), ASRochk, Zotac...
This problem happening with more than one Intel® DN2800MT (all versions of BIOS): Intel® DH61AG, Intel® DH77DF, Intel® DQ77KB.
2012 -> DN2800MT and DVBSKY S950 Pci-e. System don't start: https://communities.intel.com/message/172807
2013 -> DN2800MT doesn't boot with TBS6981 PCI-E inserted: https://communities.intel.com/message/280716#280716
2013 -> DN2800MT Non Boot with TBS6981 PCI-e Card: https://communities.intel.com/message/211838#211838
2015 -> DN2800MT doesn't boot with All DVB and Video Capture card PCI-E inserted: https://communities.intel.com/thread/60667 https://communities.intel.com/message/280717#280717
2014 -> TBS6285 not recognized on Intel S5520HC board http://www.tbsdtv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=8933&p=30997&hilit=TBS6981#p30997
Here is an example to solve the problem for engineers Intel:
1) Intel DH77DF and PCI-E TV Tuner: https://communities.intel.com/thread/33465
2) TBS6981 card causes system freeze at boot up http://www.tbsdtv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7823&hilit=intel&start=10
3) About PCI-Express compatibility issues http://www.tbsdtv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=8478
Intel® !!! What should I do? For which I paid the money? I can throw my motherboards Intel® in the trash?
I have escalated this issue to our engineering department.
I guess this is the same issue that you reported on thread:
As I mentioned on that thread, the response we got from engineering is that they have not validated or tested the cards that you listed, and that there is no plan to validate additional hardware on the Intel® Desktop Board DN2800MT for now. Engineering confirmed the following cards work fine:
- AVerMedia MiniTVCard Hybrid DTMB A328AM (PCIe interface) China A328AM
- AVerMedia A336AF mini TV Card, HYBRID DVB-T/CLEAR-QAM/ANALOG A336AF
- Huappauge TIGER DVB-T USB Minicard 20509, Mini-PCIe slot, USB bus, Huappauge
- Foxconn PCI-E 71999 DVB-T-HYBRID 71999
Again, I really apologize for this situation, we just cannot validate everything that is out there in the market and we do a significant effort in getting validation and testing both ways: Intel to Device Manufacturer and vice-versa but it is really impossible to test everything and make BIOS adjustments to fix issues.
I would recommend that you call Intel Customer Support and open a Service Ticket and make reference to this thread so that the customer support team can re-escalate, make sure that you provide your business impact to better understand the whole situation.
Why have successfully solved this problem with the motherboards: Asus, ASRochk, Zotak ???
70% Most modern DVB TV tuners -> PCIe bridge Conexant CX23885-15Z.
Test any: DVB tuner, DVR, Multimedia video capture card with the PCIe bridge Conexant CX23885-15Z on Intel® Desktop Board DN2800MT -> the Result:doesn't boot with card PCI-E inserted!
I doubt in high quality of products ®Intel and very much regret what bought a Intel® DN2800MT
I need help ®Intel!!! Correct the error BIOS to PCIe bridge Conexant CX23885-15Z!!!
Conexant CX23885-15Z.jpg 150.5 K
The best option is to contact our support team as rguevara explained in the last paragraph he wrote, and make reference of this thread. I sent you a PM.
List of similar problems:
https://communities.intel.com/message/158888 DN2800MT TV card Compatible issue
https://communities.intel.com/message/183001 DQ77KB PCIe Not Polpulated
https://communities.intel.com/message/155615 Intel DH77EB compatibility issue with PCIe x 1 TV Tuner card !!!!!!!!!!
https://communities.intel.com/message/158545#158545 DH77EB - Any resolution for PCIe-recognition problem?
https://communities.intel.com/thread/33465 Intel DH77DF and PCI-E TV Tuner
https://communities.intel.com/thread/24989 Big problem with DVB-S2 tv-card and new Intel DH61AG
https://communities.intel.com/message/156004#156004 Z77 PCIe issue
https://communities.intel.com/thread/29125?tstart=0 Intel DH77EB - Problem with KNC TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin Card & 23.976 hz
https://communities.intel.com/message/155131#155131 PCIe x4 card not working in x4 slot on DH77KC, x1 cards do work
Where Intel officially wrote about the incompatibility of DVB cards ???
We are trying to work with you via e-mail. Please reply back to last e-mail we sent you.
1) I bought the goods on AMD chips, which works fine
2) Intel® has not corrected its product a factory defect and stopped answering to my emails!
3) Intel® did not provide full information about the product. In my opinion, violated the rights of the buyer in my state (Ukraine).
4) I send this product to an independent examination!!!
A representative from your region will be contacting you soon.