The Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® Technology supports Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) as source and sink, under Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1). You can find this information in the following advisory:
Please consider the following recommendations about this issue:
- Confirm that you have Windows 7 SP1.
- We advise you to use the drivers from your OEM (HP) as first option. In order to do this, please download the most recent WiFi and Bluetooth drivers from HP and save the files to your computer.
- In Control Panel - Programs, Uninstall Intel® PROset/Wireless Software and Intel® Wireless Bluetooth®.
- In Control Panel - Device Manager, go to Network Adapters, right-click on the Intel® Centrino Advanced-N 6235, and select Uninstall, make sure to mark the option "Delete the driver software for this device".
Also in Control Panel - Device Manager, under Bluetooth radios, uninstall the Intel® Wireless Bluetooth®, selecting the option to delete the driver as well.
- Install the Wireless Adapter driver you downloaded from the OEM; then install the Bluetooth® drivers as well.