I appreciate you input however it appears to be more of a rant than a request for help. Could you please provide details of the issue as follows:
1. System information, CPU, memory, chipset if known, make and model of system
2. Display configuration
3. Operating system version
4. Java version
5. Steps to reproduce the issue
6. Intel HD Graphics driver version that fails
7. Intel HD Graphics driver version that works
8. Minecraft build/version number
Also, please run DXDiag and save the report and attach it to this thread.
While the issue is under investigation you can roll back to the previous graphics driver version allowing you to play the game without issues. Open Device Manager and click Display Adapters, click the Drivers tab, and click the Roll Back Driver button.