Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7430 Discussions

ac 7260 in a toshiba p55w slow connection, i pretend a solution!!

abont
Beginner

p55w with AC7260 wifi card. downloaded all the latest drivers. tried all the setting possible on my modem. tried out in many different modems

All people tell me was a win 8 issue, im here downloading the same file from the same router with a Hp friend computer using win 8 too. her download speed is arround 7Mbs my speed is arround 1Mbs or less.

I saw a lot problems report about this wifi card and intel don t do anything. i pretend a solution NOW. I already lost hours of work cause this incompetence problem so I wanna be refound. Is a well know issue so Intel what is doing about that? so, pretend in name of all the users pass trough my same hell an asolution. NOW.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Hello Bontix,

We believe we have sent you some recommendations recently in another thread you posted: /thread/60383 https://communities.intel.com/thread/60383 - We may continue our discussion in the thread that has been responded to avoid any delay in the assistance.

0 Kudos