This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Hello DG35EC, thanks for joining the Intel communities.
These are some troubleshooting steps you can follow for this kind of behavior:
- Test the system using minimum configuration (motherboard, processor, power supply and one memory stick) out of the chassis.
- Remove the CMOS battery for about an hour Desktop Boards — CMOS Battery
- Check if the board is running the latest BIOS version available.
- It will be necessary to start adding one component at the time in order to find out what is causing this behavior.
- If you have access to another system, please check the following link Desktop Boards — No Boot Troubleshooting Wizard