Hi Dexter, you are actually trying to downgrade from “4061” to “3958”.
You may want to take a look into the release dates for the driver versions and if you still need to use “3958” I recommend you uninstalling the version your computer is currently using.
You may want to try the manual driver installation:
- Download the graphics driver ZIP file.
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Click Start.
- Right-click Computer > Manage. When prompted for permission from User Account Control, click Yes.
- Select Device Manager from the navigation tab on the left.
- Double-click Display Adapters.
- Right-click the Intel® Graphics Controller and click Update Driver Software.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are located.
- Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
- Reboot computer when prompted.