This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
There are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Take the motherboard outside of the case to discard grounding issues.
- Try another power supply.
- If possible try another RAM memory.
- Another good step is testing another compatible processor on the motherboard.
- Try cleaning the dust on the hardware with a blower or something similar.
- Test another monitor or change the video cable.
- As much a possible use direct connection (no video adapters).