6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2015 7:05 PM by cer1991

problems in building the image of the edison

cer1991

hello,everyone!

When I build the image of the edison board,I meet some problems.My os is Ubuntu14.04.

The errors are below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

extpoll

| -- Up-to-date: /home/chaos/edison/edison-src/build/tmp/work/core2-32-poky-linux/libwebsockets/1.23-r0/image/usr/bin/libwebsockets-test-client

| -- Installing: /home/chaos/edison/edison-src/build/tmp/work/core2-32-poky-linux/libwebsockets/1.23-r0/image/usr/bin/libwebsockets-test-fraggle

| -- Installing: /home/chaos/edison/edison-src/build/tmp/work/core2-32-poky-linux/libwebsockets/1.23-r0/image/usr/bin/libwebsockets-test-ping

| -- Installing: /home/chaos/edison/edison-src/build/tmp/work/core2-32-poky-linux/libwebsockets/1.23-r0/image/usr/bin/libwebsockets-test-echo

| -- Installing: /home/chaos/edison/edison-src/build/tmp/work/core2-32-poky-linux/libwebsockets/1.23-r0/image/usr/share/libwebsockets-test-server/favicon.ico

| -- Installing: /home/chaos/edison/edison-src/build/tmp/work/core2-32-poky-linux/libwebsockets/1.23-r0/image/usr/share/libwebsockets-test-server/leaf.jpg

| -- Installing: /home/chaos/edison/edison-src/build/tmp/work/core2-32-poky-linux/libwebsockets/1.23-r0/image/usr/share/libwebsockets-test-server/libwebsockets.org-logo.png

| -- Installing: /home/chaos/edison/edison-src/build/tmp/work/core2-32-poky-linux/libwebsockets/1.23-r0/image/usr/share/libwebsockets-test-server/test.html

| CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:189 (FILE):

| file INSTALL cannot find

| "/home/chaos/edison/edison-src/build/tmp/work/core2-32-poky-linux/libwebsockets/1.23-r0/build/libwebsockets-test-server.key.pem".

|

|

| make: *** [install] Error 1

| ERROR: oe_runmake failed

| WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.

| ERROR: Function failed: do_install (log file is located at /home/chaos/edison/edison-src/build/tmp/work/core2-32-poky-linux/libwebsockets/1.23-r0/temp/log.do_install.19402)

ERROR: Task 518 (/home/chaos/edison/edison-src/device-software/meta-edison-distro/recipes-connectivity/libwebsockets/libwebsockets_1.23.bb, do_install) failed with exit code '1'

NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 1872 tasks of which 1863 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.

Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

Summary: 1 task failed:

/home/chaos/edison/edison-src/device-software/meta-edison-distro/recipes-connectivity/libwebsockets/libwebsockets_1.23.bb, do_install

Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.

How can I solve the problem?Do anyone can help me?

Thanks