Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20690 Discussions

When I connect my TV to HDMI output in HD Graphics 4600, it's recognize the TV and the type but I don't receive any signal

AImas
Beginner

Just bought a new PC with on board HD Graphics 4600 and HDMI output don't send any signal to my TV. . The control panel recognize the TV and the type but I can't see nothing on the TV. When I connect the same cable to my old computer with external card, everything works fine.

I

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello William_W,

Please make sure you select on the HD Graphics Control Panel the correct Multiple Display configuration. I also recommend you trying with another HDMI cable and in case you are using any type of video convertor try as much as possible with straight connection.

Kevin M

AImas
Beginner

Dear Kevin,

I used the same configuration, I mean the same TV and the same cable with my previous PC . Once I connected the new PC , nothing happens. The system ( Intel control panel ) recognize the TV but I can't see nothing.

0 Kudos
NDelu
Beginner

Hi Willian_W On windows open the device manager and select other devices does SM Bus have a exclamation mark(If it is even there)? Also what processor and motherboard are you using? Are you using a graphics card?

0 Kudos
AImas
Beginner

I don't have SM BUS option in device manager , maybe all the problems started not just because I switched PC, maybe it because windows 8.1 ?

I'm using ASUS motherboard H81M-PLUS with onboard HD Graphics 4600

processor Intel (R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz

0 Kudos
AImas
Beginner

Unfortunately It's didn't help

0 Kudos
NDelu
Beginner

Do you have the latest windows update?

0 Kudos
AImas