This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Some progress, With Win7-64 Premium Install Disk in CD/DVD reader....
- Unplugged NUC
- Plugged NUC back in
- Ran Setup
- Set Legacy Boot and found Internal 2.5 " HD and
- Legacy Pioneer CD/DVD reader attached via USB3
- Booted CD and attempted fresh install (Custom)
- Install warned that It would not install to HD because BIOS did not assure that it would boot the partition...
- Went back to Setup for Bios and enabled UFEI boot devices.
- Forced boot to Legacy CD/DVD
- Attempted Win7 -64 install....
- Install appeared to begin correctly without balking about partition/bios problem......