Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

intel hd 4400 driver keep stopped responding and cause BSOD

DNata
Beginner

Hello communities,

I recently bought intel i3 4130 and everything went well until i installed the graphics driver (version: 10.18.14.4080).

The driver keep stopped responding and caused BSOD. (see: Untitled.png)

And when i open firefox browser the screen shows little black strip (see: Untitled2.png)

But as long as i don't open a program that using directx, the driver works fine.

And also i found the driver installed in "Program Files (x86)\Intel Processor Graphics" not in "Program Files".

My question is : Is this hardware faulty or driver issue ? If that hardware faulty, i want to RMA as soon as possible or if that driver issue, how to fix it?

Thanks You.

Best regards,

Dennis

My spec:

Intel i3 4130

Asrock H81M-DGS r2.0

Venom-rx 2gb ddr3 1333 ram

Win 8.1 x64

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DNata
Beginner

And this is the bsod minidump. Please help me.

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello defox12,

Please try the following:

1. Checking the BIOS versions available there is a very recent one so you should consider updating it.
  2. Uninstall the driver from your computer including the software from device manager and install the latest from this link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=24596&lang=eng&ProdId=3719 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=24596&lang=eng&ProdId=3719

1. If possible run Microsoft updates. I personally have seen that an old windows update was causing some problems with other browsers so I would recommend you running windows updates and install all of them.

Kevin M

0 Kudos
DNata
Beginner

Thanks for your reply. I already tried solution 1 & 2, but the problem persist. I only have 512k ADSL ISP, which is very slow for downloading. And i am still downloading solution 3.

0 Kudos
DNata
Beginner

After downloaded and installed win 8.1 update 3, the problem persist. That's it. I'm gonna RMA the motherboard.

0 Kudos