Any instructions on how to build and install this version?
The simplest (IMHO) way is:
- call git format-patch -1 in stewart maguire's repository clone
- put formed patch into edison-src/meta-intel-edison/meta-intel-edison-bsp/recipes-kernel/linux/files
- add it to linux-yocto_3.10.bbappend in parent directory
- repeat 1-3 for fbtft and your custom kernel configuration
- in build (refer to board support package: edisonbsp_ug_331188007.pdf) directory call bitbake edison-image (takes few hours)
- cd toFlash; sudo ./flashall.sh
Nevermind, this patch will not apply cleanly. I'll try to make bitbake-friendly patch in next days.
OK, I've uploaded modified bitbake recipies. Just replace files in edison-src/meta-intel-edison/meta-intel-edison-bsp/recipes-kernel/linux/ .
Problems mentioned in original post still persists, but I've reverted some not related Asus's changes.