1. Set the Bluetooth device to standby status to receive content.
Refer to the operating instructions supplied with the Bluetooth device for details.
2. In the music playback screen, display the option menu and select [Send File].
The copyright warning message appears when you send a file. Follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Display the option menu and select [Search for a Device].
The [Scan Peripheral Device] screen is displayed.
Skip this step if you have sent content to the same device before.
4. Select the desired device.
Check the BD address (alphanumeric code) displayed under the model name to make sure that the BD address on the screen matches that of the Bluetooth device. To locate the BD address of the Bluetooth device, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the device.
A pairing process is performed when the device establishes a Bluetooth connection with your Walkman for the first time. When authentication codes (alphanumeric codes) appear on the Walkman and on the Bluetooth device, check that they are the same.
A message confirming the connection appears and file transfer begins.
5. Check that the content transfer is completed.
Exit the content reception standby status on the Bluetooth device.