This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Hi jiuxiang, I have some questions:
- What is your operating system and driver version?
- How are you implementing the soft AP? Are you using a third party application for this?
- Can you provide more details about the Blue Screen of Death, such as a dump file?
The answers are as follows:
- Windows 8.1 and driver version is 220.127.116.11
- using cmd "netsh wlan start hostednetwork" and Wlan hosted network API "WlanHostedNetworkStartUsing" to start soft AP
- Dropbox - 011315-16203-01.dmp
You may try the following in CMD:
- Run sfc /scannow Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files
- Netsh int ip reset How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility
Does the issue occur if running a different driver version? Like the Microsoft* inbox driver?