1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hi there, I created the original post,
I did manage to get pip installed but in the end I moved over to the Debian distribution, as any of the packages I installed on the Galileo failed with SSL certification errors.
From the error - my guess is you're not installing from the correct directory.
Here's what I did:
- Plug SD card into my laptop.
- Download library file on laptop.
- Unzip library file to SD card.
- Put SD card back into Galileo and boot.
- cd to library directory and run: python setup.py install
python ../pip-1.5.6/setup.py install
Hope that helps,