I've just tested it with two clients and it seems working. I did a modification in the original WebClient example in the IDE to add another client and it worked. I attach the file so you can check it.
I'm not sure if that is what you want to do. Please let me know if this answered your question.
Looks perfect. I wonder why my sketch didn't work if this one does.
I will work on the Galileo next time only in few days from now, and update on the results.
Thank you for your answer!
I have tested the code attached by DiegoV_intel on my Galileo and it works great.
I added the check:
inside the for loop when reading the answer before each char read,
to avoid the operation of reading when there is nothing to read.