Hello Joris_remandet, I would appreciate if you can let me know the model number of your computer or laptop?
Could you please also attach the DX Diag report for your system?
(Start -> Run -> dxdiag -> Save All Information).
I also recommend you to check if you are running the latest BIOS version available for your system.
My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 17 5748, i've pass install the driver, but i had to modify the inf file for add my hardware ID, it can say my ID isn't present on this driver
Dell doesn't update our graphics driver, can you add this for the other PC in the driver to pass the install without modding the driver ?
The has been posted to Intel Download Center at the following direct links to the drivers:
32bit Intel® Download Center
64 bit Intel® Download Center
Please try the following steps exactly.
1. Login with administrator privileges
2. Open Control Panel
3. Open Device Manager
4. Click on "Display adapters"
5. Double click "Intel HD Graphics"
6. Click on the "Driver" tab
7. Click on "Update Driver" button
8. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software"
9. Click on "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
10. Click on "Have Disk" button
11. Click "Browse"
12. Navigate to the folder that you unzipped the Intel HD Graphics driver to
13. Navigate to the Graphics sub-folder
14. Double click the igdlh64.inf or igdlh.inf file <-- depends on if you have 32 or 64 bit OS
15. Click "OK"
16. Click "Next", Driver should now be installing.
17. If successful, click "Close", Reboot.
Something very important is that usually OEMs make a lot of customizations to the drivers and the installation of Intel’s drivers could overwrite those customizations. Therefore it will affect your system.