Hello V0da12,I was not able to see the picture you send us, so would you please reply back to me with this data:
- Which version of Windows do you have?
- Which is the model number of your system?
- Graphics Drivers — How to Identify Your Intel® Graphics Controller
- Click the Windows icon, and then right-click Computer.
- Select Properties.
- Find System Type on the Properties window, and then note the processor model.
- What is the graphics driver version? Graphics Drivers — Intel® Graphics Driver Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Could you please attach the DX Diag report for your system? (Start -> Run -> dxdiag -> Save All Information).
I also recommend you to check if you are running the latest BIOS version available for your system.
I apologize in advance for waking up this thread, but I'm having a problem myself and I didn't feel like opening a new topic to ask the question that had been asked already.
My problem is that I cannot identify my Intel HD Graphics.
I have Acer Aspire E1-510 Laptop with Win 8.1, Intel Celeron Processor N2820, Intel HD Graphics.
I've tried to determine which graphics it is, but properties say "Intel HD Graphics", no number, nothing.
I tried using GPU-Z and the result is in the attachment.
I shall attach all the things, so maybe someone can help me determine which graphics it is.
I've attached DxDiag, GPU-Z log, GPU-Z image and intel HD image from GPU.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
the best way is to go to this link Intel® System Identification Utility and it will identify it click graphics information and it will display what number you got and i got intel HD graphics 4600