Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

update fail

akc
Beginner

after updating my intel hd graphics 4000 and when i play any game after few minutes game drops to 0 fps and i have to shutdown my laptop and again open up to play the game and after few minutes again game fps drops to 0 what may be the problem need solution

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello abida100,

This sounds very strange so I would like to get more information about your system. Can you please kindly provide your dxdiag report, system information and graphics report?

How to get it?

Dxdiag Report: Type dxdiag in Start Menu> open> Save> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.

System Information: Click Start> Type System Information> Click File> Export> Save File> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.

Graphics Report: Right click on desktop> Graphics Properties> Options> Drop Down Menu> Information Center> Save> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.

Also, can you let me know what game are you playing and if it has the latest patch? Before updating the driver was it working fine?

As last question, do you remember what driver version was installed before?

I appreciate all information you can provide.

Kevin m

0 Kudos