1 of 1 people found this helpful
It looks like Intel® Download Center is working now.
However when clicking on "I accept the terms in the license agreement" nothing happens (verified with both Firefox and latest Google Chrome).
A workaround to this is to dig through the source code of that page like so:
Example (just took a random file to download from the download center):
1) Visit the page of the file you wish to download, in this example Intel® Download Center
2) When page loaded right click select "View page source".
3) Press CTRL+F to get a search box and type: license_sub
4) Now you see the real url for the download, in this case http://downloadmirror.intel.com/24473/a08/gfx_win7_8_8.1_64_18.104.22.16860.zip
5) Copy the found url to the address field in your browser and tada!