1 of 1 people found this helpful
It looks like Intel® Download Center is working now.
However when clicking on "I accept the terms in the license agreement" nothing happens (verified with both Firefox and latest Google Chrome).
A workaround to this is to dig through the source code of that page like so:
Example (just took a random file to download from the download center):
1) Visit the page of the file you wish to download, in this example Intel® Download Center
2) When page loaded right click select "View page source".
3) Press CTRL+F to get a search box and type: license_sub
4) Now you see the real url for the download, in this case http://downloadmirror.intel.com/24473/a08/gfx_win7_8_8.1_64_220.127.116.1160.zip
5) Copy the found url to the address field in your browser and tada!
Tyler128, I’m sorry to hear that you had issues when trying to get into the downloadcenter.
I’m glad to inform you all that this page is back and running.