1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 16, 2014 7:40 AM by allan_intel

Install chipset driver for windows 7 32-bit (et1620iutt)

Nichlas_NRT

I have installed windows 7 32-bit onto an Asus et1620iutt (all-in-one pc). On the Asus webpages there is only drivers available for win8 and win7 64-bit OS. On Intel webpage i was able to find the win8  32-bit version, but unfortunately not the win7 32-bit. Since i couldn't find the correct 32-bit version, I have installed the 64-bit windows 7 chipset driver. In my device manager it shows that I'm using a Standard VGA adapter, but it doesn't give any error messages. However this is not working at all for my use, so I have tried to install the win32_15367 file from your webpage. It seems like the proper driver for my Celeron j1900, but it says my computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements.

I suppose my problem is that I have installed the wrong chipset driver, but i really need help finding the win7 32-bit chipset driver for Asus et1620iutt (Celeron j1900). If someone has other inputs it is very much appreciated, since i feel kinda uncertain what causes the error. Please help!