Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20601 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics with Intel Pentium N3520 - unavailable drivers

JPách
Beginner

Hello world,

I have a new notebook Acer Aspire E1-510 with integrated GPU - Intel HD Graphics and CPU - Intel Pentium N3520 (2.42 GHz).

I want play a Microsoft Train Simulator, but there is a graphics problem with black and white font at menu. More in the picture below.

I read, that problem is with Intel HD Graphics driver - it's true? Could you please recommend me an older driver compatible with my notebook? I have driver version 10.18.10.3958 and cannot find older driver, but if I found a older driver, setup notice, that I don't have minimum hardware configuration. Please help me. 🙂

My hardware configuration:

NTB: Acer Aspire E1-510

CPU: Intel Pentium N3520 - 2.42 GHz

GPU: Intel HD Graphics

RAM: 4GB DDR3

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello JerryBruckWill,

Based on the game design the processor you have on the computer may be just passing the system requirements.

It is important to say that the driver we provide is a standard driver for branded or OEM systems so you can try installing it.

I would like to provide at this point the download link but there is more information I must know so I can provide accurate information. Can you please attach here the dxdiag report, system information and graphics report?

How to get it?

Dxdiag Report: Type dxdiag in Start Menu> open> Save> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.

System Information: Click Start> Type System Information> Click File> Export> Save File> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.

Graphics Report: Right click on desktop> Graphics Properties> Options> Drop Down Menu> Information Center> Save> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.

Also can you please run the System Identification Utility and provide the code provided by the tool? Here is the System Identification Utility link:

http://www.intel.com/support/siu.htm http://www.intel.com/support/siu.htm

I appreciate all information you can provide.

Kevin M