3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2014 12:56 PM by Taimoor

Cannot run program

Taimoor

Hello everybody,

I am a new user to the edison module. I am having a very very frustrating issue with the iot devkit. Basically, I am not able to run the example programs from the eclipse IDE on the edison board. I am using the Arduino breakout. I get this error...

launcherror.JPG

Any help is much appreciated!!

I should mention here that the the Intel XDK IoT Edition with node.js examples works fine.

Message was edited by: Taimoor Bhatti

• 1. Re: Cannot run program
          mhahn

I suppose you try to run on the host rather than on the target. Can you make sure to run on the target by "right click" - "Run As ..." selecting the remote target?

• 2. Re: Cannot run program
            Taimoor

Hey mhahn,

Thanks for the reply... I think you're right since when I right click on the project >> Run As >> (only 1 option to run as local C/C++ application)

Here are my run configurations. They seem to be okay (I guess)... but the "Run" button is greyed out for some reason.

runConfigs.JPG

Best!!

• 3. Re: Cannot run program
              Taimoor

I've managed it.. Wohooo!!

I can't pinpoint the exact problem that I had caused, but I reextracted the archive and it seems to work. I (perhaps) missed out on something. (I think I tried editing the connection and perhaps that's what's causing the error).

Thanks