3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2014 3:42 AM by Thuy

meta-clanton_v1.0.1/poky/meta/recipes-core/images/core-image-minimal-initramfs.bb, do_rootfs failed

Thuy

I encountered this error at the very end of the progress when building a Linux image for Galileo with $bitbake image-full-galileo

I'm using Ubuntu 12.04, 64-bit.

| Running intercept scripts:

| > Executing update_font_cache

| WARNING: intercept script "update_font_cache" failed, falling back to running postinstalls at first boot

| sed: can't find label for jump to `huy/galileo/meta-clanton_v1.0.1/yocto_build/tmp/work/clanton-poky-linux/core-image-minimal-initramfs/1.0-r0/rootfs/var/lib/opkg/status'

| ERROR: Function failed: do_rootfs (see /home/thuy/galileo/meta-clanton_v1.0.1/yocto_build/tmp/work/clanton-poky-linux/core-image-minimal-initramfs/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_rootfs.28500 for further information)

ERROR: Task 155 (/home/thuy/galileo/meta-clanton_v1.0.1/poky/meta/recipes-core/images/core-image-minimal-initramfs.bb, do_rootfs) failed with exit code '1'

NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 4291 tasks of which 4265 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed

I realised this error came from the escape \.  sed: can't find label for jump to `huy/...." (supposed to be thuy/...)

How can I fix this error?

Many thanks,

Thuy