This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
There are some troubleshooting steps I want you to try:
- Disconnect all components from the motherboard including the power supply and battery for 10 minutes.
- Reconnect the system with minimum configuration. This means 1 HDD, 1 Memory Stick and power supply.
- If issue persists, disconnect the memory stick and reconnect it on another memory slot. Repeat this if necessary.
- Try another memory stick.
- make sure memory is running at 1333MHz. If running faster it may cause system stability issues.
- Make sure you test a power supply with enough power output.
In case you have the possibility to test another memory, here you can find compatible memory part numbers for your system: