Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20601 Discussions

Why DH77KC and DB75 EN Motherboard cannot Run Gainward Gforce GT630 2Gb DDR3 Graphics card

idata
Employee

MY Mother board is DH77 Kc And My Friend's is DB75 EN

The Following are the machine spec

Mine Is :-

MOBO DH77Kc

Processor = Core I7 3770

Psu is 750 Watt

Ram Corsier Value Select 4 Gbx2

Hdd 1Tb Toshiba.

Os Windows Ultimate 32 bit (sp1)

Friend's is

MOMO DB75 EN

Processor Core I5 3570

Psu 800 Watt

Ram Corsier Value Select 4 Gbx2

Hdd seagate 1 Tb

OS Windows ultimate 64 bit

Machine only shows the splash screen of INTEL Machine running in standstill even keyboard not working to allow to enter bios setup

This same GFX card when I tested in intel DH61 HO aswell as Dh61 WW works fine in single shoot

please help me to resolve this problem on 'H7' series of board otherwise i will loose that purchasing price amount.

Thanking you

ASIS

3 Replies
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello Asis, the behavior you are experiencing looks like a compatibility issue.

Some recommendations we can give you could be:

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for your response

I tried the steps you described in the last three points, but once I have a very bad experience to update BIOS with my Intel 845 GVSR , after updating that with my Novice skill I damaged that fine working MOBO Permanently.

So i Want a Link that actually teaches the Bios Up gradation procedure step by step without damaging the motherboard.

If you have so plz, guide me to that link

Thank you again for giving advice

Asis Ghosh

0 Kudos
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

The following link will give all the instructions you need to follow. http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/cs-022312.htm Desktop Boards — BIOS Update Instructions

Remember that motherboards are electronic devices and they can fault at any time.

So please try to follow the recommendations I gave you on post # 1

0 Kudos