Hello Noelmoyes, I would like to get some additional information about this behavior you are experiencing.
- Which is the current BIOS version on your board?
- When did you start getting this behavior?
- Are you running the latest BIOS version available?
- Was there any change on the system configuration?
- Any program or update installed?
the bios number is TCIBX10H.96A.0043.2011.0112.1839
The noise started about a month ago, I am reluctant to attempt bios updates, system hasnt been changed or updated except antivirus updates, and regular microsoft updates. I noticed about a month ago that Windows could no longer carry out full backups, and eventually discovered that the second hard drive I use for backups has a fault. I tested with the Seagate HDD testing program and the drive fails. This could be the problem. The board is not beeping since I ran the Seagatetools program, which may be significant.