Hi Totallycool24, can you try to tweak the power management option found in your i218-lm network adapter on device manager. uncheck the "allow the computer the turn off this device to save power". hope this help.
The options I have in Power Management are:
Power Saver Options:
- Respond to ARP requests without waking system - checked
- Respond to NS requests without waking system - checked
- Reduce Link speed during battery operation - not checked
- Energy Efficient Ethernet - not checked
- Reduce link speed during system idle - not checked
- Reduce link speed during standby - not checked
Wake on LAN:
- Wake on Magic Packet - checked
- Wake on Pattern Match - checked
- Wake on Magic Packet from power off state - checked
Hi Totallycool24, the "power management" is beside the "Resources" tab when you open up the properties of your network adapter.