last system information file from windows shows me this information:
BIOS Version/Date Intel Corp. IDG4510H.86A.0113.2009.0804.1430, 8/4/2009
Can you help me to understand, how can I flash the BIOS if system does not show me anything on the screen and it looks like not really booting?
Andrey, there are 5 newer BIOS versions available for this board.
I would recommend you to install the next version 117 Intel® Download Center
Since you have no video, we would need to try a the BIOS recovery method and wait for a few minutes to see if anything comes up after the installation on the back of the system.
Please follow these steps:
- Download the BIOS version from downloadcenter.intel.com .BIO file Intel® Download Center
- Save the file on an empty flash drive.
- Shutdown the system.
- Remove the BIOS jumper. The system will take you to the BIOS page automatically
- Then the system is going to start the installation of the BIOS... takes 3-5 minutes
- Do not interrupt the process because it could damage the board.
- Once the BIOS had being updated the system will give you a message that it was complete. Since there is no video, we will need to calculate. Please give it around 15 minutes.
- Shut down the system in order to place the BIOS jumper again on position 1 and 2.
- Turn on the system and check if there is video again.
- If it does have video, please press F2 to go to the BIOS and check if the BIOS was updated.
- Then your system is ready