Download the package from the link below.
How to make a Bootable USB: http://gocoding.com/page.php?al=bootflashdos
- Extract and Copy all system update files to a bootable USB Disk-on-key device
- Plug in AC power cord
- Wait until Status LED stops blinking red/green (~30 seconds)
- Insert bootable USB Disk-on-Key into USB Port (Front or Rear)
- Power on system using "Power" button on Control Panel
- Go into the BIOS
- Go to Boot Manager.
- Boot onto the bootable USB stick.
At a DOS prompt, update the system BIOS by running BIOS96.BAT batch file.
At a DOS prompt update to BMC63 Firmware by running BMC64.BAT batch file
At a DOS prompt, Update the FRUSDR data by running the FSP42.BAT batch file.
Using the SDR utility firmware update, it allows to configure the fan configuration.
- Go into the Bios
- Clear the SEL log
Download this utility below to get the SEL Log and send it to me for further investigation.
- Check if there is any critical error in the log.
Try these things and let us know how it goes.
Have a nice weekend.
I already updated with v98, v65, and v48, the latest per the download site.
I am no longer using sys-fan-3 and -4, and I disabled them using the FSP bat file.
The HDD LED is still always on.
I will retrieve the SEL log, and report back.
Can I get the SEL log from the RMM2 web server?