Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

Computer Keeps Blue screening because it cant install the update for Intel HD 4000

FSand2
Beginner

My computer started to Blue screen for no reason and soon after it said i needed to install Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 but when i try to install it it always fails and then my graphics become unusable and my Nvidia GeForce GTX 675m doesnt show up. I tried to uninstall the Driver and reinstall the driver and it fixes it for a couple of days and then it goes back to crashing.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for joining the Graphics community.

It appears your computer is running two graphics controller, AMD and Intel graphics.

I would recommend installing drivers directly from your computer manufacturer because they are customized for your computer model.

If you like to install drivers from Intel web site, please make sure to uninstall any graphics driver from control panel including AMD drivers and re install them.

Go here to get the latest Intel Graphics Driver : https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProdId=3712 Intel® Download Center

Please filter by operating system and try to install the driver when it finishes downloading, to verify that your system will accept it.

Allan.

0 Kudos