Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14508 Discussions

Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool - Fail Core i5

LZanf
Beginner

Hola, espero que alguien pueda responderme aunque escriba todo en español.

Tengo una laptop Samsung modelo np300e4c con un Core i5 y ultimamente me empezo a funcionar demasiado lento todo.. ni musica puedo escuchar ya que se escucha pausado debido a esta lentitud. Me baje el programa Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool y me da falla. Busque por foros para poder solucionar el problema pero no he podido. Dejo unos screens. Gracias

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello Lucianoz11, thank you very much for contacting us. First of all, I would need to tell you that the support that we provide will be in English only.

Regarding your question please try doing the following and then run the tool again.

Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound >Power Options and make sure that you're running the Balanced power profile. Once there, go to Edit Plan Settings > Change advanced power settings > Change settings that are currently unavailable. Scroll through the list and make sure that "Processor power management\Maximum processor state" is 100%, and that "Processor power management\Minimum processor state" is 5%.

You can also check if there is a new BIOS version available for your system.

Hopefully this information helps you to solve your issue.

0 Kudos
LZanf
Beginner

Hola, muchas gracias por su respuesta. Ya habia realizado anteriormente esos pasos y no me ha funcionado.. todo sigue igual.

0 Kudos
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Have you tried contacting Samsung to get additional support?

0 Kudos