1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 28, 2014 9:47 AM by joe_intel

intel dh77eb bios update

saad1231

hi i am in need of urgent help because today i went to a computer shop and bought a new psu and gpu that is an asus amd r9 270 and corsair vs550

and asked them to install the psu and gpu on my existing build which is i5 3570k mobo intel dh77eb corsair 4gb memory this system i am using for the past 2 years and never updated bios.

when the shop technicians installed the gpu and psu they found out that the psu is working and the mobo is not able to handle the gpu because of older bios and we need to upgrade it i said ok when they upgraded they were still not able run the gpu more over my mobo is not even able to work without the gpu with  the integrated graphics and they are now sayinng that mobo had some fault and that its pci 3.0 slot is not working so you have to change your mobo i asked them to install the previous bios version and show me that it was not any of your fault which caused my mobo any problem so they said come tomorrow amd it will be ready

now after this long story i want to ask that is the update necessary and if it was then why mobo is not able to handle the gpu after update of bios

i also want to ask that if my pci 3.0 slot was not working then why  iwas not getting any trouble in the pas was it

hi i am in need of urgent help because today i went to a computer shop and bought a new psu and gpu that is an asus amd r9 270 and corsair vs550

and asked them to install the psu and gpu on my existing buil which is i5 3570k mobo intel dh77eb corsair 4gb memory this system i am using for the past 2 years and never updated bios.

when the shop technnicians installed the gpu and psu they found out that the psu is working and the mobo is not able to handle the gpu because of older bios and we need to upgrade it i said ok when they upgraded they were still not able run the gpu more over my mobo is not even able to work without the gpu with  the integrated graphics and they are now sayinng that mobo had some fault and that its pci 3.0 slot is not working so you have to change your mobo i asked them to install the previous bios version and show me that it was not any of your fault which caused my mobo any problem so they said come tomowrrow amd it will be ready

now after this long story i want to ask that is the update necessary and if it was then why mobo is not able to handle the gpu after update of bios

i also want to ask that if my pci 3.0 slot was not working then why  iwas not getting any trouble in the pas was it becasue that i had no gpu?

thanks and plz help fast

that i had no gpu?

thanks and plz help fast

one thing more that they showed me the psu and gpu working on another mobo with my processor and memory