Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20496 Discussions

SON ABSENT A LA MISE SOUS TENSION / His(Her,Its) absentee in the switched on.

FEUDE
Beginner

Bonsoir,

J'ai un PC sur mesure (dans une petite boutique) : avec une carte-mère Gigabyte H61M-D2H-USB3, un microprocesseur i3-3225 HD 4000, 8Go de ram et Windows 8.1 64 bits.

Je suis branché sur un écran plat FULL HD Panasonic en HDMI avec la prise sur la carte-mère.

Mon problème et que je n'ai pas de son à la mise sous tension. Je dois systématiquement redémarrer pour avoir du son... Pourtant j'ai installé la dernière version : pilote pour graphiques Intel(R) 10.18.10.3958 (version Windows 8.1 64 bits). J'attends peut-être un patch ou une astuce pour résoudre mon problème ? S'il vous plaît.

Vous remerciant par avance.

I have a custom-made PC (in a small shop): with a card(map) - mother Gigabyte H61M-D2H-USB3, a microprocessor i3-3225 HD 4000, 8Go of ram and Windows 8.1 64 bits.

I am connected on a flat screen FULL HOUSE HD PANASONIC in HDMI with the grip(taking) on the card(map) - mother.

My problem and that I have no sound in the switched on. I systematically have to restart to have of the sound... Nevertheless I installed(settled) the last version: pilot(driver) for graphs Intel ( R ) 10.18.10.3958 (Windows version 8.1 64 bits). I wait maybe for a patch or trick(cleverness) to solve my problem? Please.

Thanking you in advance. Sorry for the machine translation.

0 Kudos
0 Replies