1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hello David61, thanks for joining the Intel Community.
Would you please provide me the following information?
- Current BIOS version:
- Graphics driver installed:
- Have you tried to connect the NUC to another monitor or TV?
- Are you using the HDMI or Display port?
- Any other cable that you could use for testing?
- Current BIOS version: wy0030
- Graphics driver installed:GFX_Win7_8_8.1_64_10.18.10.3910
- Have you tried to connect the NUC to another monitor or TV? : Yes i am running this test now but perfer to use my monitor
- Are you using the HDMI or Display port?: HDMI port with a translator cable to VGA
- Any other cable that you could use for testing? : I have replaced the monitor VGA cable
The problem is resolved when i run white balance on the screen , but re-appeared after i turn the NUC unit on .
How can i clear the driver settings after uninstall ?
David, this could be an issue with the VGA port on the TV or monitor. It will be necessary to test the NUC on another monitor.
Bear in mind that we always recommend customers to use straight connection, since adapters are not supported.
This kind of installation may or may not work as expected.