Hi Momosaki, let me give you some options:
- Please uninstall Intel® HD Graphics driver. Graphics Drivers — Uninstalling the Intel® Graphics Driver and Intel Display/HDMI Audio Driver
- Install Intel® HD Graphics driver.
- If the driver does not install by running the exe file you can always try the manual installation method with the zip file. Desktop graphics drivers — How to Manually Install a Driver in Microsoft Windows 8* or Windows 8.1*
- You may also try to get the latest driver directly from the system manufacturer since Intel provides generic drivers that may not work with some computer models due to customization from the manufacturer; therefore, we strongly recommend getting the drivers and software from the computer manufacturer as they have tested them with your system.
I tried installing the Exe and got the same message as i stated previously ,
the driver being installed is not validated . And it wasn't possible to update it with the Zip-file either
because it then said " Windows has determined your drivers are at their best " . Which is BS cause its NOT .
When i tried to unistall it ... idk what happened . It like it installed itself back PLEASE HELP. My Mal is such
a fail so i can't access drivers there.
1. Reboot your computer.
2. Carefully follow the "Have Disk" method to update your driver.